- Go to club fair and sign up for things, and bring your friends!
- Sit with someone sitting alone in the dining hall. You may make someone’s day or make a new friend.
- Go to your professors’ office hours. They get bored if no one comes.
- Use your advisor for any questions you may have about classes.
- Go to as many SEB and SGA events as you can. They are always really fun.
- Go to events in town, like the farmers market on Saturdays.
- Know your limits when it comes to alcohol.
- Watch out for your friends at parties.
- Use safe ride!
- Stay up late and have some memorable times with your roommates and friends.
- Don’t wear your lanyard around your neck, it’s a total “freshmen” giveaway.
- Don’t over do it when it comes to alcohol. Be Smart!
- Don’t leave your friends hanging. Be there for them in any situation.
- Don’t skip all your classes. Freshmen year is probably the easiest academic wise, so don’t put your grades in a hole.
- Don’t spend all your time on Buzzfeed and Netflix.
- Don’t get discouraged if WAC doesn’t feel like home yet, it will eventually!
- Don’t make big messes for other people to have to deal with.
- Don’t let anyone pressure you into doing something you don’t want to do.
Social Media Editor
Photo Source: http://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2016/03/17/6359381902950148871947701837_Freshmen.png