With all of this rainy and chilly weather, many of us are probably feeling pretty glum, and you may just have the urge to lie in your bed all day and sleep or watch Netflix. The weather is chilly which also tends to make us grumpy and can put you in a bad mood. It looks like it will be rainy and chilly for the next few days, so here are a few things that I think will cheer you up!
- Only 2 weeks left of classes. Technically, only 7 class days after today!!
- 25 days until Christmas!
- It is supposed to be 67 degrees tomorrow!
- There are at least 525 million dogs on planet Earth. And there is a possibility you could see one today!
- Holiday drink flavors are out! Like Starbuck’s peppermint mocha.
- Winter break lasts 5 whole weeks!
- Santa Claus is 1,746 years old.
- Forgetful squirrels plant thousands of trees.
- An octopus has 3 hearts.
- Cows have best friends!
Hopefully these fun facts cheered you up and will help you get through the rest of this week! And here are some pictures of my dogs that I hope will make you happy.
Social Media Editor
Photos by Brooke Harig