Congrats!! If you’re reading this than you’ve officially survived your last day of fall semester! As of today, everyone has finished the last of their classes and are preparing for exams next week. Hopefully everyone had a great last week and are totally prepared for your exams! If not have no fear! Here are some helpful tips to be prepared to ace those exams.
- Find a study buddy from your class or go to group study sessions.
- Don’t be afraid to email professors any questions! They’re always happy to help!
- If the library’s too full, the Goosenest has quiet spaces for people to go study if you need a place to go to!
- Make sure you get plenty of sleep. If you stress while studying you’re less likely to retain the information you need to memorize. Aim for at least eight hours of sleep.
- Take study breaks. Even if it’s just for five minutes take a break to call your sibling or parents to take your mind off the stress.
- Be happy after you finish your exam! That’s one less thing you have to worry about before you go home for break.
- Find time to get together with friends. Soon enough everyone will be going home by the end of next week.
Before everyone starts their exams, I wish everyone the best of luck and in the words of Effie Trinket, “may the odds be ever in your favor!”
Photo by Savannah Masterson