With Maryland winter being so lovely, all sarcasm intended, which means that it is super easy to get sick during the winter months. If you live in Maryland, you know how winter can be. If not, I’m so sorry but we have really weird winters here. Have no fear! This article is all about different ways to not get sick this semester because we all know that being sick is the last thing we want to deal with. Here are some helpful tips for the semester to beat the fear of getting sick.
- Wash your hands!! Please always wash your hands and use hand sanitizer because let’s be real, germs are really gross.
- Drink plenty of water. Water keeps you hydrated and keeps your face from breaking out.
- Take vitamins. Vitamins help your body stay healthy and fight off sick germs.
- Make orange juice your friend. It’s the best thing you could ever do for yourself, or anything citrus will be your best friend.
- Get at least eight hours of sleep. Sleep is so important so make sure that you get at least eight hours which is the recommended amount a person should get. And if you can’t get that amount of sleep, naps will be your best friend.
- Don’t be afraid to go to Health Services if you think something’s wrong. They’re there to help. Plus, they’re super nice in there and are always willing to help out!