It’s that time of year, finals week. The week in which every college student dreads. How do we do it you ask? I swear sometimes it’s magic but it’s also the numerous amounts of caffeine, stacks and stacks of review sheets, and various highlighted texts. For those who are stuck, here are a few tips that I have found to help me get through the week of struggles.
- 1. Call your mom. It’s never a bad idea to vent to her how your feeling.
- 2. Caffeine. Caffeine is great and all but sometimes you have to trade it out for water. Water helps keep you focus and hydrated so you don’t get sick from all the caffeine.
- Food. Food is love, food is life. It’s important to eat right during finals week because it can be so tempting not to.
- Study breaks. It’s proven that if you study consistently for too long than you won’t retain any of the information that you just tried to memorize. Take a break and read an article you enjoy or color one of the anti-stress pages.
- Sleep and power naps. Getting the proper amount of sleep is super important but power naps are too. Take a 15 minute power nap and then go out and conquer your exam.
May your grades stay up, motivation be steady, and do the best that you can this week.
Social Media Editor
Photo Source: https://www.pinterest.com/explore/effie-trinket/